Msh1st was formed on February 19, 2009. This is only a Band member. On March 3, 2006 was originally the name of the band was named MocaX lau renamed TryBonethen renamed again to MSH Band, and finally on February 19, 2009 the last name ofmy band "Msh 1st"

1st Msh has meaning, MSH = Membuat Sejuta Harapan, 1 st = first and the only one.MSH 1 st desire to be a band that is always in demand by all people at this time I amstill trying to make happen. Current song that I've created reaches 55. The song istitled "For Him" is the first song 3 years ago I created. The song contains all thedilemmas I love that time and berjumlah10 songs.

Msh 1 st Creating songs is not just copyright but the process of direct write songs in the album "For Him" to go through the selection process as a minimum panajangmaximum duration, voice pitch, intonation, etc. notation. I am currently getting a lot ofscience-the science of music because there are approximately 12 band I've everexplore. Completed 40 songs, I will publish it to various production houses kitchen recording.
.


I Hope…. ^_^

Biodata Profile:

Name: Dony Lucida
Nick: Dony
TTL: Jakarta, 15 February 1993
Address: Komplek Bronggalan Kav 538 Jakarta
Phone: (031) 702 95 280, 083 849 268 556
E-mail: franco_dony@live.com
dony.lucida @ asia.com
education:
SD Negeri Singaraja Balinese Temple Flower (1999)
SMP Negeri 37 Surabaya (2005)
SMK Negeri 5 Surabaya (2008)
S1 Institute of Technology 10 November (2014)
S2 University of Southern California (2018)
Musical instruments: Vocal Pitch, Melody, Bass, Rhytm Guitar
Height / weight: 170cm/49kg
Favorite musicians: Richie Five Minutes, Charly ST 12, Enda Ungu
Favorite color: Blue



I need Keyboardist and located in East Surabaya,
and I need a Vocalist which can to read notation,intonation interval,
a clear voice and 've ideology malay(Pop Melayu or Minor Melayu).I've label and
ready for record.
this is My album